We want your uniform looking better for longer. On all Team Sure Win garments you will find care instructions; please follow these instructions to ensure our quality garments always look their best.
Our team recommends the following for all uniform garments that are washable:
|Machine wash cold or warm. NEVER HOT.|
|Tumble dry, gentle cycle, NO HEAT.|
|Hang to dry|
|DO NOT BLEACH.|
|Iron on LOW heat, NO STEAM.|
- We recommend that all Team Sure Win garments be washed separately before wearing. This will assist in removing any starch or surface dye remaining from the weaving and dyeing process. Furthermore, the garment will feel more comfortable to wear.
- Make sure all zips, buttons and studs are fastened prior to washing to minimize the risk of garment damage. Tie the ends of the short ropes together so that they don’t slip off.
- We recommend a cold wash.
- To protect the colour of your garment we recommend you wash it inside out. This will also reduce pilling on your garment.
- Separate loads into darks, whites and colours.
- Be sure to pre-treat stains before washing – washing and drying without pre-treating may set the stain permanently.
- Wash in small loads.
- Always dilute your washing detergent to avoid direct contact with your washing as this may cause spot bleaching.
- Chlorine bleach and pre-soakers may damage your uniforms and are not recommended.
- Never hang washing out in direct sunlight.
- Avoid using the dryer if possible. If you do need to use the dryer we recommend a cool setting – a dryer may shrink and damage the fibres in your uniform items.
- Always hang your washing inside out and in the shade.
- Always use an ironing cloth.
- A cool or warm iron setting is always preferred.
- A hot iron will damage garments. It can cause pilling, shrinkage and even colour loss.
If you have any question regarding our garments, please do not hesitate to contact us.